Leftover Thanksgiving Recipes – 15 Quick & Creative Things To Do With Thanksgiving Leftovers –
After Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes We Love – Looking for creative things to do with Thanksgiving leftovers because you’re tired of boring leftover turkey sandwiches?
So were we!
Take a look at these quick and easy ideas for all that…
- leftover turkey
- leftover stuffing and dressing
- left over mashed potatoes
- left over cranberry sauce
- leftover side dishes
- leftover ham
- left over gravy
and more creative things to do with ALL your leftovers from your Thanksgiving meal.
There’s everything from leftover turkey casserole – and more easy leftover turkey recipes – to leftover mashed potato soup (yum!)
Welcome to Life Hacks for Moms - we hope you enjoy all our tips and tricks for busy moms! Please note that we use affiliate links and ads to generate income at no cost to you.
Leftover Thanksgiving Recipes:
Let me share the things I do with leftover Thanksgiving dinner food – these are all easy and creative ideas for that leftover turkey, potatoes, ham, stuffing, etc – some years we even have a Thanksgiving leftover PARTY!
Leftover Thanksgiving Pizza
This pizza is a truly creative way to reinvent Thanksgiving leftovers!
Yes, it’s a PIZZA made from Thanksgiving leftovers – unique, right?
And guess what?
side note: Never made homemade pizza dough before? It’s easy…. only 2 ingredients!
Here’s how to make it
Now, let’s turn that easy pizza dough into Thanksgiving Leftovers PIZZA!
Here’s how Nick makes his Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza:
Thanksgiving Leftovers Reinvented
Below are 15 of my favorite easy leftover Thanksgiving food recipes. Personally, I think they are the BEST Thanksgiving leftover recipes!
15 Things To Make With Thanksgiving Leftovers (recipes below)
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Casserole
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes Casserole
- Instant Pot Leftover Turkey Soup
- Leftover Turkey Cuban Sandwiches
- One Dish Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
- Easy Leftover Turkey Soup
- Leftover Ham Casserole
- Turkey Cheese & Ranch Quesadillas
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes Potato Cakes
- Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Crescent Rolls
- Leftover Turkey Breast Enchiladas
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes and Turkey Crescent Ring
- Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Leftover Mashed Potato Soup
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Pot Pie Casserole
All of these recipes below will give you great ideas to reinvent the leftovers from your Thanksgiving or Christmas meal (or any Holiday meal you cook for a crowd and find yourself left with a TON of leftovers).
If you want to repurpose Thanksgiving leftovers (or Christmas dinner / Holiday party leftovers) these are some of the best leftover meals to try.
1. Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Casserole
My daughter said “Sometimes you make this from Thanksgiving leftovers – what kind of breakfast casserole thing was it – it’s SOOOOO good!”
Well, here’s the recipe:
It is SO good – a favorite breakfast or brunch idea – especially when we have company and I need creative ways to reuse ALL that left over food.
The best part? I can make it AHEAD of time!
✅ Love Make Ahead Breakfast Ideas?
2. Leftover Mashed Potatoes Casserole
Want a creative ideas for ALL those leftover Thanksgiving mashed potatoes?
Try this loaded mashed potato bake – it is YUMMY!
3. Instant Pot Leftover Turkey Soup
One of our favorite ways to use leftover turkey from Thanksgiving (or Christmas) is this Instant Pot turkey vegetable soup. It’s fast, easy and so delicious.
4. Leftover Turkey Cuban Sandwiches
If you want to reinvent the traditonal leftover Thanksgiving turkey sandwich, you have GOT to try this roast turkey Cuban sandwich.
My hubby begs me to make these turkey Cubans even when we do NOT have any leftover turkey (YES! they are THAT good!)
5. One Dish Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
Do you like one pan recipes? This One Dish Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole is super simple and really versatile based on the leftovers YOU have.
6. Easy Leftover Turkey Soup
THis leftover turkey soup is not only very good, it’s also a HEALTHY leftover Thanksgiving recipe – my family LOVES it (and no, I don’t tell them it’s GOOD for them lol!)
7. Leftover Ham Casserole
Didn’t cook turkey this year and instead, you have a lot of leftover Thanksgiving ham?
Try this leftover ham casserole – with noodles, veggies and cheese, it is the ultimate comfort food.
8. Turkey Cheese & Ranch Quesadillas
Another creative Thanksgiving leftover recipe we love – Turkey, Cheese and Ranch Quesadillas – perfect for a Thanksgiving leftover lunch.
9. Leftover Mashed Potatoes Potato Cakes
This is one of my family’s favorite leftover mashed potatoes recipe – in fact, it might be their #1 favorite thing I make with Thanksgiving leftovers of all!
10. Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Crescent Rolls
Want an EASY way to reuse your leftover turkey from Thanksgiving dinner? Just grab your leftovers and a can of Crescent rolls and make this recipe:
11. Leftover Turkey Breast Enchiladas
These leftover turkey enchiladas are also a family favorite (in fact, my son asked me to just make these FOR Thanksgiving dinner instead of traditional turkey haha!)
12. Leftover Mashed Potatoes and Turkey Crescent Ring
Have you ever made a “Crescent Ring”? If so, put this Leftover Thanksgiving Crescent Ring recipe on your list of creative things to do with your Thanksgiving leftovers.
13. Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole
What could be easier than taking your Thanksgiving leftovers and tossing them in a casserole dish?
This creamy turkey casserole is a must try this year.
14. Leftover Mashed Potato Soup
Oh my – this mashed potato soup is the BEST Thanksgiving leftover recipe of all – it’s like normal potato soup just better – MUCH better.
15. Thanksgiving Leftovers Pot Pie Casserole
Did you know you can make a pie (ie, a pot pie) with your Thanksgiving left overs?
You sure can, and its GOOD!
Go back to the top of: ==>> Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Go back to a specific section:
- Leftover Thanksgiving Recipes:
- Leftover Thanksgiving Pizza
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Reinvented
- 1. Thanksgiving Leftovers Breakfast Casserole
- 2. Leftover Mashed Potatoes Casserole
- 3. Instant Pot Leftover Turkey Soup
- 4. Leftover Turkey Cuban Sandwiches
- 5. One Dish Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
- 6. Easy Leftover Turkey Soup
- 7. Leftover Ham Casserole
- 8. Turkey Cheese & Ranch Quesadillas
- 9. Leftover Mashed Potatoes Potato Cakes
- 10. Leftover Turkey and Stuffing Crescent Rolls
- 11. Leftover Turkey Breast Enchiladas
- 12. Leftover Mashed Potatoes and Turkey Crescent Ring
- 13. Easy Leftover Turkey Casserole
- 14. Leftover Mashed Potato Soup
- 15. Thanksgiving Leftovers Pot Pie Casserole
- Aesthetic Home Office Makeover Ideas For a Small Work Space on a Budget
-ideas and pictures to help you create the perfect small home office workspace in your home... - January 17, 2023
- Declutter Your Home Checklists-Free PDFs and Printable Checklists
- my favorite free printable decluttering checklists to declutter your home WITHOUT getting overwhelmed... - January 10, 2023
- Leprechaun Trap Ideas-Shoe Box Traps That Just Might Work
-simple homemade leprechaun traps made with a shoe box - perfect for kindergarten, 1st grade or PreK as a fun project at home or school... - January 8, 2023