Today’s topic includes two of my FAVORITE topics – how to decorate a room without spending any money and CHRISTMAS decor.
Christmas decorating ideas on a low budget is one this – but you still gotta spend money.
Instead, let’s talk about how to decorate your room for Christmas without buying anything or spending any money at ALL – not just CHEAP decorating ideas, but FREE decorating ideas for the holidays.
15 Ways To Decorate Your Room For Christmas WITHOUT Buying Anything
Below are free and easy ways to decorate your room for Christmas without spending money. These are such clever and creative DIY Christmas decorations for your room – and they won’t cost you a dime.
15 ways to make your room look more Christmassy – without spending any money…
- Cover Books with Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Make Sweater Wrapped Candles
- Frame Old Christmas Cards
- Make the DIY below with sticks, twine and branches
- Reuse Holiday Gift Bags (see video below)
- Make Pine Cone Ornaments
- Wrap Empty Boxes With Bright Cheerful Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Use Free Greenery From Your Yard
- Decorate With Fairy Lights or String Lights
- Make a DIY Gnome Christmas Tree Like This
- Cover Bed Pillows With Old Christmas Shirts or Sweaters
- Use Wine Glasses as Candle Holders
- Display Photos From Past Christmases
- Make a Christmas Tree From Pallet Wood Like This
- Get Unused Christmas Decor From Family and Friends
DIY Christmas Decor Ideas That Are FREE To Make
Here’s a great video showing lots of ways to decorate your room for Christmas using things you already have and without spending any money at all. Brilliant ideas for decorating on a budget!
How To Decorate Your Bed For Christmas
Headboard Christmas Decor Ideas
More Christmas Decorating Ideas
Found On This Page: