Linen Storage Ideas for Small Spaces and Tiny Bathrooms –
Creative Alternatives and Solutions for NO Linen Closet Storage Space (pictures and tips).
Ah, the linen closet. Such a useful space to store all your towels, linens, sheets, comforters and STUFF.
What if you don’t HAVE a linen closet in your bathroom or ANYWHERE in your house?
WHERE do you store your linens and stuff?
Turns out, NOT having a linen closet is not the end of the world haha!
There are lots of creative ways to store comforters, towels and bed linens in small spaces WITHOUT a closet or when you do have a TINY linen closet yet have too much stuff-not enough space to store all your linens.
Let’s take a look at some no linen closet storage ideas for small spaces in your bathroom, hallway, etc.
Welcome to Life Hacks for Moms - we hope you enjoy all our tips and tricks for busy moms! Please note that we use affiliate links and ads to generate income at no cost to you.
No Linen Closet
Here are 17 creative no linen closet alternatives and hacks that work really well in your apartment or house without a linen closet or with a tiny linen closet but you need more storage space.
17 Linen Storage Ideas for Small Spaces Without a Closet:
- Use baskets for organizing and storing towels.
- Try the IKEA linen storage idea below
- Use a free-standing hamper in your bathroom
- Use the ‘dead space’ over a door like this:
- Put floating shelves on a wall around your garden tub
- Store comforters in a storage bench at the foot of your bed like this:
- Roll towels and store under sink
- Repurpose a spare bedroom closet or coat closet
- Store towels with a leaning shelf like this:
- Install another row of shelves up high in your master bedroom closet
- Get a linen storage cabinet like one of these:
- Store linens in unused drawers in your guest bedroom
- Put a cabinet in your laundry room
- Use linen storage containers, bags and cubes
- Use the back of your doors
- Convert the dead space under the stairs into storage space
- Use the space over your toilet
Cushioned storage bench for comforters✅ See ThisRustic storage bench with padded seat✅ See This
Small Linen Storage Cabinets for Towels✅ See ThisStorage Cabinets For Comforters, Blankets and Linens✅ See ThisOpen Shelf Linen Storage Cabinets✅ See ThisBathroom Corner Linen & Towel Storage Cabinets✅ See This
Linen Storage Bags and Cubes✅ See ThisUnderbed Linen Storage Organizers✅ See This
Over The Toilet Storage Shelves✅ See ThisOver The Toilet Storage Cabinets✅ See This
✅ Storage Solutions
Here are some storage ideas for small spaces that can help:
- Linen Storage Ideas Without Closet – No linen closet SOLUTIONS for linen storage without a linen closet
- Organizing Small Spaces on a Budget – How to MAXIMIZE storage space in a small house or apartment even if you’re on a tight budget.
- Linen Closet Organization Ideas – Linen Closet Storage and Organization Ideas (that actually work – even if you’re organizing on a budget!)
- Small Apartment Storage Ideas – 50 clever ways to organize a small apartment
- How To Organize a Small House with NO Storage – Small Space But LOTS of Stuff – How To Organize Your Small House That Has NO Storage – Even If You’re on a Budget
New House With No Linen Closet
Helen’s new house had NO linen closet (ugh!) – here is her linen closet alternative from IKEA.
Here is my solution for an open linen storage concept. I have no linen closet in my new home. I knew that with downsizing there would be challenges with regards to storage.
Ikea Linen Storage Ideas
Since Helen had no linen closet in her master bathroom, she realized she had to come up with a creative towel and linen storage solution that would work in the available small space in her bathroom.
Take a look as Helen shows you her no linen closet solution from Ikea:
If she wanted even more space to store towels, I think she could create some DIY bathroom shelves over the bathtub – she’d have lots more storage in that small space, don’t you agree?
After seeing Helen’s solution to her new house with no linen closet it makes me wonder: Are linen closets necessary?
I think Helen just showed us that NO, linen closets are not totally necessary (though they sure are convenient!)
More Storage Ideas for Small Spaces
Storage Ideas for Small Spaces on a Budget – Clever ideas for organizing small spaces cheap
Small Bathroom Storage Ideas For Renters – 47 small bathroom storage ideas to maximize space in a tiny bathroom.
Cheap DIY Storage Ideas for Small Spaces – Storage ideas for small bedrooms and lots of creative small room storage ideas
No Pantry Solutions – How to organize a small kitchen without a pantry
Go back to the top of: ==>> Linen Storage Ideas
Go back to a specific linen storage idea:
- St Patrick’s Day Potluck Ideas For Work or ANY Party Crowd
-having a St Patrick's Day party or potluck at work? These food ideas have you covered! - March 2, 2023
- Potluck Ideas-The Best Easy, Cheap & Last Minute Food Ideas To Buy, Make Or Take
- the cheapest and easiest potluck ideas for work, church or any potluck event...last minute ideas too... - January 26, 2023
- Easter Potluck Ideas For Church Work or ANY Easter Party
- having an Easter potluck at work, church or home? these Easter potluck ideas will be perfect for ANY crowd... - January 24, 2023