Must. Make. THESE!
These cupcakes are baked in a mason jar! Isn’t that AWESOME-SAUCE! What freakin’ fantastic gift idea. Mason Jar – Cupcake Recipe – put a lid and a bow on it and there’s your gift.
But please, you had me at : CAKE. IN. JAR!
What’s really handy-dandy for a lazy and forgetful person like me, is that some of the mason jar cupcake recipes I found here can be kept in the freezer.
Know what that means for ME? That I can go make a bunch of these, put them in the freezer, and then when I realize I forgot to get someone something for Christmas or as a Thank You gift (again)…
I can pull one of these yummy pieces of art out of the freezer and TA-DA!
I’m the best person EVER!
Such a thoughtful, homemade gift! Ain’t I great?!?!
Here are links to the cupcake in a jar recipes and instructions I’ve found:
- How To Make Mason Jar Cupcakes
- Cupcakes in a Jar Gift Idea
- Oreo Brownies Cupcakes in a Jar
- Mason Jar Cupcakes for Baby Shower
- Learn How To Make a Cupcake in a Jar
- Mason Jar Cupcakes Wedding Ideas
- Dr Pepper Cup Cake in a Jar Recipe
- Mason Jar Cupcakes – the EASY Way
- Layered Mason Jar Cupcakes with Sprinkles
- Blackberry Vanilla Cupcakes in a Jar
- Funfetti Mason Jar Cupcakes
- Mini, Medium & Large Mason Jar Cupcakes Ideas
- Almond Joy Mason Jar Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Pie Mason Jar Cake
More Mason Jar Cupcakes Recipes
Other Mason Jar Recipes And Ideas
Turns out, you can make LOTS of food in mason jars… who knew?
Sure, I knew mason jars were for canning food… but actually recipes and food gift ideas?