Easy Bread Recipes with Few Ingredients – My Favorite Easy Homemade Bread Recipes with few ingredients and NO Bread Machine Needed.
Ready to make bread at home but WITHOUT a bread maker?
These unique and SIMPLE bread recipes below are my favorite recipes to make bread without a bread machine, without kneading and many with no yeast.
Super simple, few ingredients and LOTS of different types of bread recipes from breakfast breads and printable bread recipes to Christmas breads to give as gifts to your neighbors, friends and family.
Welcome to Life Hacks for Moms - we hope you enjoy all our tips and tricks for busy moms! Please note that we use affiliate links and ads to generate income at no cost to you.
Easy Bread Recipes
I’ve tried a LOT of bread recipes in my years, but these 8 uniquely different bread recipes below are my all-time favorites.
All these homemade bread recipes variations below:
- do NOT require a bread maker or bread machine,
- have few ingredients,
- do NOT use YEAST,
- Do NOT require kneading,
- are perfect bread recipe types for beginners,
- are easy to make,
- and are absolutely DELICIOUS!
3-Ingredient Bread, NO YEAST
This is the EASIEST 3-ingredient bread, NO YEAST and NO KNEADING required!
Crazy that those 3 simple ingredients make homemade bread, but they do!
That homemade bread recipe above does NOT need yeast to rise because you use a can of warm beer to make the bread rise without yeast.
And NO, this bread does NOT taste like beer at all!
In fact, I made this bread every year for our reunion that we hold in our church foyer – so, if I take it THERE, you can trust that it’s a-ok!
I promise you, this will be the easiest bread you’ll ever make and it is SO good!
Especially with some homemade soup when it’s warm out of the oven.
Everyone loves it!
My co-workers begged me to make a few loaves of this for my St Patrick’s Day potluck at work this year – it’s super easy, so why not?
4-Ingredient Homemade Bread
This super simple 4-ingredient bread recipe is not only super simple to make, it also is the easiest way to make bread WITHOUT a bread maker.
Many have told me it tastes just like Panera bread, but to me, it takes just like my Grandmother’s homemade bread!
I make this bread all the time to go with my easy homemade soup recipes – yum!
- 3 Cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp activated yeast
- 1 1/2 Cups hot water (NOT boiling)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Mix all ingredients together in a big bowl with a big spoon (note: mixture will be VERY sticky)
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for 4 hours
- Dump mixture onto floured surface and sprinkle bread mixture with flour
- Shape bread mixture – do NOT knead, just shape it
- Sprinkle loaf with flour so outsides are no longer sticky
- Place loaf on a lined, or sprayed, pan
- Bake for about 1 hour (depending on your oven)
Note: for best results, cook in a large pot, like this Dutch oven. Bake with the lid ON for about 30 minutes, then remove the lid to bake for the remaining time.
Here’s the full bread recipe for you to pin to Pinterest:
3-Ingredient Banana Bread
These super simple 3 ingredient banana bread recipes are not only easy to make, they also do NOT require a bread maker or bread machine.
This bread is almost as easy as my favorite 3-ingredient NO BAKE cookies!
There are 2 ways to make this 3 ingredient banana bread – one WITHOUT cake mix as one of the 3 ingredients and one WITH cake mix – your choice.
Neither recipe has butter or oil either.
For best results use really ripe bananas so they’re soft and super sweet.
Also feel free to top your banana bread with cinnamon and sugar, chocolate chips or whatever you want.
Did you know… you can make banana bread in your air fryer?
✅ 3 Ingredient Banana Bread WITHOUT Cake Mix:
- 4 Mashed Bananas
- 3/4 Cups Milk
- 1 1/2 Cups Self Rising Flour
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line (or grease) loaf pan
- Mix milk and mashed bananas in a large bowl
- Mix in flour
- Pour batter into loaf pan
- Bake for 30 minutes (or until knife or toothpick comes out clean)
- Let cool before slicing
✅ 3 Ingredient Banana Bread WITH Cake Mix:
- 4 Mashed Bananas
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350
- Gently whisk eggs in large mixing bowl
- Mix in bananas and cake mix
- Spray 1 large (or 2 small) loaf pans
- Fill pan(s) with bread batter
- Bake for 35 minutes (might take longer for one large loaf pan)
Here’s both banana bread recipe variations for you to pin to Pinterest:
6-Ingredient Beer Bread
This unique beer bread recipe is not only delicious, but it is SO easy to make.
- only SIX ingredients
- NO bread maker needed
- ONE bowl
- six steps
- and use any kind of beer you want!
- 3 Cups Sifted Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups Room Temperature Beer
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix all dry ingredients
- Mix in beer
- Pour bread batter into greased loaf pan
- Pour melted butter over loaf batter
- Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown
- Do NOT open the oven to check while cooking – this will cause the bread loaf to “fall” and go flat
- Once out of the oven, let beer bread cool in the loaf pan until all remaining liquid is absorbed, then take loaf out of pan to cool the rest of the way (I put it on a paper towel)
- Let bread cool completely before slicing or else it will be too “gooey” when you slice it.
Here’s the full beer bread recipe for you to pin to Pinterest:
Unique Christmas Breads For Gifts
Do you make homemade bread to give as Christmas gifts?
I sure do!
I love to make a bunch of loaves early in the season and freeze them so I always have a loaf of homemade bread to give as a hostess gift etc.
Here are my favorite EASY Christmas bread recipes for gifts.
5-Minute Cinnamon Bread
This easy cinnamon bread recipe is so easy to make – and this different type of bread recipe does NOT use yeast.
You do NOT need a bread maker or a bread machine either.
You just mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients in another bowl, then combine it all together.
Only takes about 5 minutes – And let me tell you this…
Your house will smell AMAZING when this bread is baking in your oven!
Christmas Cranberry Mini Bread
Nothing says Christmas like fresh cranberries, right?
These mini cranberry bread loaves are another of my favorite bread recipes for Christmas gifts.
One Minute Banana Bread
My absolute FAVORITE bread to make for Christmas gift giving is this one minute banana bread.
Yep, ONE MINUTE.
She mixes everything in the blender, pours in a line loaf pan, and bakes it in the oven.
So simple and it is very, VERY good!
Cinnamon Applesauce Bread
If you love apple bread, you will LOVE this unique variation of apple bread!
She calls it Cinnamon Applesauce Bread – and it is SO yummy!
I love cinnamon – you should try my homemade cinnamon toast waffle recipe!
This bread recipe takes about 15 minutes to mix everything together and then you bake it for an hour.
My tiny kitchen smells heavenly when it’s baking!
And NO bread maker or bread machine needed!
Blueberry Breakfast Bread
When it comes to easy, unique and DELICIOUS breakfast recipes, this blueberry breakfast bread recipe below is my favorite.
We make it every year for our Christmas brunch.
You can use fresh or frozen blueberries too!
Printable Bread Recipe PDFs
If you’re looking for some printable PDF bread recipes, below are my favorite unique bread recipe variations that I have printed out.
Each printable bread recipe below links directly to the pdf and opens in a new tab.
Go back to the top of: ==>> Easy Bread Recipes with Few Ingredients
Go back to a specific section:
- Easy Bread Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Bread, NO YEAST
- 4-Ingredient Homemade Bread
- 3-Ingredient Banana Bread
- 6-Ingredient Beer Bread
- Unique Christmas Breads For Gifts
- 5-Minute Cinnamon Bread
- Christmas Cranberry Mini Bread
- One Minute Banana Bread
- Cinnamon Applesauce Bread
- Blueberry Breakfast Bread
- Printable Bread Recipe PDFs
- Cast Iron Skillet Gift Basket Ideas-13 Gifts In a Pan You Can DIY
-need a clever and unique gift basket idea to make for someone who loves cooking? Take a look at these handmade cast iron skillet gift basket ideas... - November 15, 2022
- Year Round Holiday Trees-Unique Christmas Tree Ideas for OTHER Holidays
-themed year round Christmas tree ideas for a holiday tree all year long for other Holiday themes... - October 21, 2022
- Best Raffle Door Prizes For a Company Party or Work Employees
-the BEST door prizes to raffle for adult employees, company parties and work events - PLUS where to get FREE raffle prizes... - October 17, 2022